What should I bring with me?
- Flexible, foldable luggage. Avoid bulky suitcases.
- Sunglasses with retainer and sun-screen products as Greek sun is strong and therefore you need good protection.
- Skin protection for after-sun and hydration. Please note that oily and greasy products could cause accidents as they form slippery floor on deck.
- Comfortable clothing, bathing suits, T-shirts, light jeans, loose shirts and shorts. During the night can get chilly so a provision of a sweater or jacket is a must. In April and May and from mid-September through October, evenings and even days may be cool, so please bring a warm sweater or sweatshirt and a light jacket or windbreaker. If you wish to go clubbing or dancing on-shore then please care for a dress-up outfit.
- Sunstroke could be prevented with a hat, cap, topee or scarf.
- Soft or rubber white soled footwear or boat shoes are a must. Wear standard shoes for on-shore use only.
- Sun towels, beach towels and bath towels are quite handy during a sailing trip. Please be equipped accordingly.